Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation ( EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter:” GDPR “) is the Water Rescue Service of the Red Cross Č. Krumlov, ps, IČ 60630256 with its registered office at U Kasáren 111, 381 01 Český Krumlov (hereinafter:” Administrator “).
- The administrator’s contact details are email@example.com.
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II . Legal reason for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) (b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as” Performance of the Contract”),
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) (f) GDPR (hereinafter” Legitimate interest”),
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered (hereinafter referred to as” Consent”).
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR . You have given your express consent to such processing.
III . Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Legitimate interest||Ensuring the proper functioning of the site||Cookies (technical)||Login to the user account||Web hosting services, subcontractors|
|Legitimate interest||Routine traffic analysis, server error detection and prevention of server fraud and attacks||For 50 months: Third party cookies, pseudo-anonymized identifiers of registered users such as UserID, IP addresses and web browsing data.||User movement on the website, registration and creation of an anonymized user ID , error page display||Google Analytics, web hosting services and possibly other analytics services|
|Agreement||Advanced traffic analysis||Tracking the movement of users on the site and filling out forms||User movement on the web, mouse movement, clicking, typing on the keyboard||Web user tracking services|
|Agreement||Get demographic reports in traffic statistics||Third party cookies, demographics (age, gender, interests, interest in buying and other categories)||DoubleClick cookie, Android ad ID , iOS ID for advertisers||Google Analytics|
IV . Data retention period
- Unless otherwise stated in the previous points, the Administrator retains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
- If they are in point III . cookies are included in the personal data, the following rules apply to their processing.
- The rules for the use or blocking of cookies can be set by each user in their internet browser, thus expressing their consent to their processing. You can look at the instructions for blocking cookies .
- The user can set to allow or deny all or only some cookies (eg third party cookies). Blocking cookies can have a negative effect on the usability of the website and the service.
- On this website, visitors who agree to the placement of cookies in their browser through the appropriate settings of the cookie behavior of individual browsers are placed information from the following companies:
- If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
VI . Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non- EU country ) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are: mailing service providers, data and file repositories, analytical tools and direct marketing services.
VII . Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR , you have
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR ,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR , or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR ,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR ,
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR ,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR ,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII . Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
IX . Final Provisions
- By sending an inquiry from the online contact form or by filling out the booking form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on personal data on its website and will also send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e‑mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 13.1.2022.